Sign Up for Squigglefly's Newsletter! Get in on the latest news and hear what's on sale first! Sign up HERE!

Monday, May 25, 2009

Squigglefly Challenge#3

Happy Monday everyone!!! Once again it is time for your weekly challenge!

This week it is a color challenge!

I would like you to make a card using the colors, chocolate chip, pretty in pink and bordering blue.
This week I will be featuring six of our 12 designers. They are Lora, Jeanette, Crystal, Debby, Chris and Stef.
Please visit all the designers blogs though because we will all be playing!

Everyone is welcome to join in our challenges!! Thanks to the powers that be at Squigglefly, we now have "Mr Linky"!!!!!! Just click on it, put your name and a link to your card. That's all there is to it!

What a great way to see all the great cards being made with the Squigglefly digital images!!

Have fun everyone!

Kim


Here is my card-


Here is Lora's card-



Here is Crystal's card-

Here is Stef''s card-

Here is Jeanette's card-

Here is Chris's card-

Here is Debby's card-

Thanks everyone!! Your cards are all beautiful as usual!!!!!

My how we have grown!!!!!!!

We now have 24 designers on our team!!!! Go to the sidebar here to visit everyone's Blogs. I no sooner wrote this and got an e-mail from Chris to tell me she is taking the summer off. Have a great summer Chris!!

So we have 23!!

So the ladies in my group will be-

  • Debby

  • Stef

  • Jeanette

  • Lora

  • Crystal

  • Jodi

  • Suzanne

  • Jenny

  • Mary

  • Christy

Rhonda's group will be

  • Shelly

  • Anita

  • Heather

  • Janet

  • Amanda

  • Janna

  • Sue

  • Joy

  • Wendy

  • Sara

  • Maria

Welcome to all the newcomers! Rhonda and I look forward to working with you !

You can now link your own challenge submissions with Mister Linky.


8 comments:

  1. It's a good thing we're not in competition with each other because everything is beautiful. Isn't there a song like that?????? Am I dating myself here?????

    Great job ladies and you newcomers rocked it too!

    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Wonderful job everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! What great cards ladies!!! I am very proud to work with you all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So impressed, and I'm so gonna participate! These colors rock together Kim! No pun intended!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All the cards are great!! I'm excited to be part of this great team! I didn't get this made to be featured so I posted my card to my blog, here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, Hi ladies!
    I just returned from vaca & holiday to find out I'm on the DT! How cool is that!
    All these cards are fabulous, I'm so excited to be working with all of you!!!!
    I'm in Rhonda's group but wanted to participate in this challenge too! So here's my first SF challenge card...
    ... Joyful Stamper: Nap TimeBlessings, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  7. I did it! I put mine in Mr. Linky but it's here

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the colors for this challenge!! I had so much fun!! Check out the SECOND card in THIS POST! TFL!

    ReplyDelete