Sign Up for Squigglefly's Newsletter! Get in on the latest news and hear what's on sale first! Sign up HERE!

Monday, October 11, 2010

Squigglefly #70 - Celebrate!

Happy Monday everyone! We have a new challenge for you today! And much thanks for playing along last week, we appreciate your support!


This week's challenge:

Celebrate
Any & all celebrations welcome!
What will you celebrate?

To be eligible for the prize, please use a Squigglefly.com image!
There are always FREEbies available at their store!

 Check out some gorgeous inspiration....


celebrating birthday



celebrating Christmas



celebrating girlfriend time





celebrating birthday




celebrating birthday




celebrating birthday




celebrating birthday



celebrating any occasion 




Remember:
You may combine challenges.
It must be a new creation!

After posting your creation to your blog or gallery, please leave us a direct link in Mr. Linky!
If Mr Linky is not available, post your direct link in the comments section!

6 comments:

  1. Oh I love these! Each one is so unique. Wonderful job ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Ladies, like Holly said each one is unique!


    Sandi's Creations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everyone loves a celebration, hope you like my card!
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooops sorry, but I uploaded my card to PaperCraft Planet and I see that if I click on my name it asks for a log in to the site. I never realized it did that. I must have always been signed in before. So again sorry if this happens to any of you who might click on it.

    Another fun challenge again.Thanks for the opportunitiy to participate.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards!
    OK I added mine but my lonk got messed up so my entry is #11 on Mr. linky

    ReplyDelete