Sign Up for Squigglefly's Newsletter! Get in on the latest news and hear what's on sale first! Sign up HERE!

Thursday, May 1, 2014

Introducing Two New Artists!

We are so pleased to announce two new artists who will start offering their artwork at Squigglefly in May.  Look for their debut on May 3rd.

Niina Niskanen

I'm 26 years old fantasy artist and illustrator.
I live in north of Finland and get inspired by fairy tales, nature and legends from my own country and around the world. My favorite subjects to paint are fairies, angels, mermaids, animals, places I've visited and wish to visit and all the four seasons. Painting is very magical process for me. Turning my visions and dreams to images on paper for others to enjoy. I want to create art that inspires and make people smile.
Beside painting I do all kind of crafts from jewelry and sculpting to knitting and embroidery. I also paint miniature artworks for doll houses and roomboxes also create miniatures from wood and clay.

James Horvath

I've been a professional Designer and illustrator since 1991. I worked as a senior designer/illustrator for a large corporation and as an art director for a medium sized ad agency for about eight years. Since 1999, I've been a freelance artist. In 2002 I started Jamestoons Studios to focus more on illustration and to work on my own children's books. I enjoy the challenge of working in many different industries. I'm fortunate to do what I really enjoy doing. I've always drawn and have been inspired by art of all types. I'm mostly self taught, but I've taken a couple of classes at various schools for fun and inspiration. I work in a small single room studio. I have a large lighted drawing table, a couple of banjos and guitars and a MAC G5 quad-core tower with a 30" studio display and a Wacom Cintiq tablet. And lots of pencils and erasers

1 comment: